Engineering Technician – Document Control
The Document Control Technician reports to the Director of Engineering.
The Document Control Technician (DCT) is responsible for managing the creation and control of technical documentation used for the manufacture of aerospace components at Cascade. They will collaborate with subject matter experts within the organization to capture Engineering, Quality, and Manufacturing processes.
Applicant must be a citizen, and current resident, of the United States of America.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Log and file technical data into document filesystem.
· Create detailed process routing plans and work instructions for machined parts, including subsequent QC and assembly operations.
· Work with CAD and photo editing programs to create graphics to be used for documentation purposes.
· Review customer supplied technical documentation and extract requirements.
· Manage the incorporation of Engineering Changes into production processes.
· Manage incorporation of process improvements into existing documentation.
· Code (bubble) drawings and notational documents.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Familiar with Aerospace manufacturing and QC practices and principles.
· Familiar with CNC machining practices and concepts.
· Proficiency with CAD and graphic editing tools preferred.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products.
· Proficient in reading and interpreting drawings and technical information to ANSI and AS/ISO standards.
· Analytic skills necessary to interpret product requirements from engineering drawings & technical documents preferred
· Able to work independently and within a team environment.
Cascade Engineering Technologies, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary contract manufacturer engaged in the design, manufacture, and testing of complex, thin-wall monolithic structures for the aerospace industry.