Reporting to the Director of Sales and Customer Service, the successful candidate will have the following experiences and abilities:
- Prepares cost estimates for price quotations of new, redesigned, or modified products for manufacture.
- Ability to work with a diversity of composite products of complex design entailing a wide scope of manufacturing operations and variations.
- Originates, develops, and compiles cost data where no standard previous data exists.
- Revises cost data contingent upon modifications, material prices, and other factors.
- Performs field promotional work to sell and develop new business.
- Prepares all necessary forms of estimate for approval.
- Technical experience preferred.
- Ability to read blue prints and interpret CAD Models.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following minimal requirements:
- Past cost estimating experience in the aerospace industry a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus. Engineering preferred.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to interact professionally with Engineers and Customers.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be a natural born US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
CTL Aerospace will provide a salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package. To learn more about our company, please visit http://www.ctlaerospace.com.
To be considered please e-mail or fax your resume and salary requirements to:
Human Resource Manager
CTL Aerospace is an EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet and Drug Free Workplace
You tired of being a small fish in a big pond and want to make a major impact where you work?
Do you desire owning projects from cradle to grave?
A job at CTL Aerospace maybe your ticket to success!
CTL Aerospace is a full service NADCAP certified composite-manufacturing company providing services to the major aerospace and governmental organizations since 1946. CTL specializes in the manufacturing of Fiber Reinforced Polymer Structures.
Consider being a part of the CTL Aerospace Team! We are seeking a motivated professional who want to make daily impacts in a fast-paced, team oriented environment!
We are conveniently located in northern Cincinnati, Ohio location (less than 30 minutes from Dayton and/or northern Kentucky).
Location/Region: Cincinnati, OH