Job Title: Quality Manager
Reports To: Quality Director
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Salary: $45,000 to $60,000 based on experience. Full benefits package are available.
If you are currently NOT an experienced MANUFACTURING/QUALITY/PRODUCTION Manager, do NOT apply. We are not looking to train for this position.
• Must have Aerospace Experience.
• Must have background in AS9100.
• Need to have externally threaded fastener background. Screws and Bolts.
• Ability to read blue prints, engineering instructions, and work order instructions.
• Experience using test equipment, including calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, thread gages, etc…
• Inspect a wide variety of parts or units.
• Must be focused on accuracy, speed and productivity.
• 2 to 3 yrs of dimensional inspection experience with Aerospace components.
· Maintain an AS9100 quality assurance program based on corporate policies and internal quality manual, applicable government regulations, and customer quality requirements.
· Formulate the quality program policies and objectives and make improvements.
· Assure quality requirements are adequately defined at all functional levels to permit appropriate quality planning and verification of compliance to established requirements.
Review customer requirements to assure quality practices and procedures are in compliance.
· Provide quality-oriented leadership that drives high quality standards and on time delivery.
· Conduct effective quality meetings on a regular basis.
· Analyze both internal and external quality failure data and trends and initiate corrective and preventative actions.
· Perform and document customer quality audits and conduct supplier audits.
We make fasteners for the Aerospace Industry. AS9100 and ISO 9001.
With decades of experience and unsurpassed quality, Pilgrim Screw is one of the world’s leading producers of screws, bolts, and specialty fasteners. Privately owned by the Grove family, the company operates from its world-class facility in Arizona, and consistently provides the finest product quality and customer service in the industry.
Pilgrim Screw has been in the fastener business since 1932. We pride ourselves on this – knowing we have survived in a time where many great businesses have not been as successful. We attribute our success to many things; our innovation, our constant investment in our equipment and our people, our involvement with industry associations (NASC, AIA, SAE, DLA) our knowledge of the marketplace, and most importantly our strong focus on our customers’ needs.